Our Paris Flow Tech platform, located in the heart of Paris, is an essential hub for the chemical industry in both Île-de-France and throughout France. It is founded on the development of an ambitious and innovative method of process intensification through continuous flow chemistry. Paris Flow Tech is a park of state-of-the-art equipment and a dynamic, evolving, and interactive collaboration strategy that serves our industrial partners.
Flow chemistry for the factory of the future
Continuous flow chemistry as a development lever for companies
The use of continuous flow chemistry (microfluidics, millifluidics, mesofluidics) not only makes it possible to respond to the challenge of moving towards a greener chemistry, but also to provide numerous key leverage effects for the performance of our industrial partners.
Services offered to companies
- Possibility of testing commercial reactors
- Possibility to test different activation sources
- Possibility of testing custom-made reactors
- Benefit from multidisciplinary expertise
- Personal training needs (on demand)
- Analysis platform (equipments)
- Disruptive technology developments (coupling of activation sources with series reactors).
- Process safety/calorimetry reaction under study
- Kinetic and thermodynamic data extraction platform
State-of-the-art equipment and renowned scientific teams, united for the development of innovations around the following themes
- Continuous flow chemistry with conventional activation (high temperature, high pressure)
- Continuous flow chemistry and coupling to alternative organic synthesis routes (Plasma, Electrochemistry, Photochemistry...);
- Micro-reactor and meso-reactor technology;
- Process intensification;
- Production of key synthesis intermediates;
- Production of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs);
- On-line analytical monitoring for process and product quality control.